The ACH project management team has over 30 years experience in the HVAC industry, and our partnership with the Sheet Metal Workers’ Union provides us access to trained and experienced tradesmen that are literally a phone call away. This combination gives ACH the critical resources necessary to deliver your project on time and within budget.
The company’s primary owner is directly involved in the day to day operations of the business with a focus on managing construction projects. He knows that his reputation is on the line with every single project regardless of size or scope. His hands-on approach leads everyone at ACH to adopt a strong commitment to quality. We strive to provide superior service throughout every stage of the project including a competitive bid, accurate submittals, teamwork with other trades on-site, and a responsive service and controls department throughout the warranty period and beyond.
Our fully operational service and controls department brings the same level of commitment shown by our construction staff. We offer preventative maintenance contracts as well as repair services for all types of commercial HVAC equipment and control systems.
- Owned and operated since 2000
- Free estimates
- Value engineering
- 3-D shop coordination drawings
- Team approach with other trades on-site
- HVAC control systems that increase efficiency and lower energy costs
- Fully operational service and controls department with trained technicians
Specializing in construction projects related to:
- Tenant improvements
- Government contracts with certified payroll
|Recent projects within Los Angeles, San Diego, and Inyo counties as well as throughout the Inland Empire include:
- High School and Elementary School sites with multiple buildings having multiple floors
- Corporate headquarters for major software company
- Hospital remodel
- Equipment replacement and improved energy management system on federal office buildings
- Medical office with surgery facilities